This page is only available for a user who belongs to an account group with other team members.
Specify each team members' privileges (permission) to execute the workflow steps for an email job.
Listed in the table are all the user accounts in the same group as your own account. You can grant permission to other users to execute workflow steps in the current job by checking the boxes corresponding with the workflow steps. You can also copy existing permissions from another job by selecting the job from the drop-down menu.
To revoke permission to execute workflow steps, simply uncheck the corresponding boxes.
The following job-related privileges are available:
Change Job Info: The user has permission to edit the Job Info.
Recipients Definition: The user has permission to execute the Define Recipients workflow step, defining who will receive the messages from this job.
Content Definition: The user has permission to execute the Define Email Content workflow step, defining the content of the message for the job.
Tracking: The user has permission to execute the Define Tracking workflow step, defining the tracking behavior for the job as well as accessing, plus viewing and exporting the accumulated tracking data after the job has been delivered.
Scheduling: The user has permission to execute the Delivery Settings workflow step for the job, defining when the job will be delivered (after it has been authorized for delivery).
Testing: The user has permission to execute the Define Sender and Delivery Test workflow steps, defining what sender information will be used for the job and sending a test delivery of the message to verify that it is acceptable.
Delivery: The user has permission to execute the Authorize Delivery workflow step for the job, authorizing and starting the actual sending. The user also has permission to:
- Revoke the delivery authorization of an unsent job that is still in the ongoing jobs list waiting for its scheduled delivery time.
- Revoke the delivery authorization of a job in the ongoing jobs list that is currently being processed (being transferred to LISTSERV).
- Authorize the retry of a delivery that has previously failed.
Manage Variants: Only available for an A/B-split job: The user has permission to makes changes to the variant jobs in the A/B-split job.
View Job: The user has permission to view this job and all job specific reports, and to use the job in his own user-defined reports.
Grant or revoke the privileges of the individual accounts by checking or unchecking the corresponding checkbox.
Click on the name of an account, the name of a privilege, or on the Team Member link to grant or revoke several privileges at once.
- Clicking on a name grants or revokes all privileges for this user.
- Clicking on a privilege grants or revokes this privilege for all users.
- Clicking on the Team Member link grants or revokes all privileges for all users.
Click on one of these links (name, privilege, or Team Member) and the corresponding privileges will be granted or revoked in the following fashion:
- If at least one of the corresponding privileges is currently not granted, then this privilege and all others not granted corresponding privileges will be granted.
- If all corresponding privileges are already granted and the link is clicked again, then they will all be revoked.
- The first click on a link grants all corresponding privileges (checking all those that were previously unchecked) and the second click revokes them again (unchecking all if all were previously checked).
Note: In order to access team collaboration, you must be the owner of a job. The owner of a job initiates the job from their account and retains all privileges to that job. The owner of the job will not have their account listed on this page. Only the owner of a job can grant or revoke collaboration privileges for that job.